No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’re up against or dreaming of or praying for---God has a plan for you. That doesn’t mean it’s always easy or simple. But God promises to be faithful. And He gives you the power to be brave! Find out how to grow your faith and chase your dreams with 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs.
About the Book
You were always meant to be brave. Whether you're making a major decision, dealing with a difficult transition, or facing a fear, 100 Days to Brave will give you courage and confidence to move forward. With honesty and relatable humor, Annie F. Downs inspires you to embrace the path and plan God has for you and encourages you to experience personal growth.
100 Days to Brave is your guide to help you stop allowing fear to hold you back. Over 350,000 copies sold!
Dare to spend the next 100 days discovering:
- How to be the best version of you
- How to extinguish fear so it doesn't hold you back
- Your unique gifts and how to establish daily habits to keep you mentally strong
100 Days to Brave is for:
- Women of all ages
- Personal growth, difficult transitions, combating anxiety and fear
- Individuals wanting to ignite hope into their life
- Small group discussions, youth groups, birthday gifts, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, and holiday giving
As a society, we are going through a lot! With anxiety and loneliness at all-time highs, it's important that you take the next 100 days to discover that you are braver than you know and stronger than you thought possible.
- ISBN: 9780310089629
- ISBN 10: 031008962X
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2017-10-24
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2017-10-24
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 181.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 512.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues