Calm Your Anxious Mind includes Scripture promises, thoughtful reflections, and prayer prompts to help you find the peace you long for in an uncertain world. Arranged topically, this book includes research-based strategies for easing an anxious mind, biblical comfort and restoration, and continual reminders of God's love.
About the Book
When left unchecked, our thoughts can spiral out of control. We try harder and worry more as we watch the headlines and fill our calendars. But only God can bring us the relief from anxiety that our souls long for. Even in difficult times, we can experience God's presence. Calm Your Anxious Mind offers daily invitations to embrace the peacefulness God gives us no matter our circumstances.
In Calm Your Anxious Mind, men and women will find:
- inspiring and comforting Scripture verses
- quotations about giving and receiving God's peace
- prayer prompts and thoughtful reflections on trusting God
- practical ideas for living beyond anxiety
- insights into triggers for anxiety
With a topical table of contents, research-based strategies for easing an anxious mind, and continual reminders of God's love, this yearlong devotional will help you:
- process and let go of anxiety about finances, politics, and illness
- practice mindfulness techniques
- nurture body and soul with ideas you can implement immediately
- stay connected with those you love
Calm. Quiet. Settled. No matter what is happening in your life or around you, you can receive a spiritual peace that is beyond understanding. Find daily comfort and inspiration in this timely devotional designed to ease the anxieties of your heart and mind.