The Turquoise Table, through a simple act of redefining hospitality, shows you can connect a neighborhood and a community and create deep connection with those around us.
About the Book
Loneliness is an epidemic right now, but it doesn't have to be that way. The Turquoise Table is Kristin Schell's invitation to you to connect with your neighbors and build friendships. Featured in Southern Living, Good Housekeeping, and the TODAY Show, Kristin introduces a new way to look at hospitality.
Desperate for a way to slow down and connect, Kristin put an ordinary picnic table in her front yard, painted it turquoise, and began inviting friends and neighbors to join her. Life changed in her community, and it can change in yours too. Alongside personal and heartwarming stories, Kristin gives you:
- Stress-free ideas for kick-starting your own Turquoise Table
- Simple recipes to take outside and share with others
- Stories from people using Turquoise Tables in their neighborhoods
- Encouragement to overcome barriers that keep you from connecting
This gorgeous book, with vibrant photography and a ribbon marker, invites you to make a difference right where you live. The beautiful design makes it an ideal book to give to a friend or to keep for yourself. Community and friendship are waiting just outside your front door.
- ISBN: 9780718095581
- ISBN 10: 0718095588
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2017-06-06
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2017-06-06
- Trim Size: 165.000mm x 209.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 643.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Friendship
- Category 3 : PSYCHOLOGY / Interpersonal Relations
- Category 4 : COOKING / Entertaining